Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Easy crochet for beginner #5: Christmas Phone Case (Part 1)


Christmas is coming, this time is for family, friend and love ^^

Make this phone case for those you love on this X-mas, very easy and useful.

Materials:
- White and blue yarn (any size)
- Crochet hook (any size), in this tutorial I use 2.5mm hook
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker/holder
- Scissors

Pattern:

 [The blue part]

R1: Measure your phone width to make chains, my phone is 5.5" so i make 19 chains
       If you use another size of yarn/hook, still just measure, make chains
 Exp: When I use 2.5mm hook, I chain 19
          When I use 4.5mm hook, I chain 12 only
After chains, we keep the 1st chain from the hook, do 3 single crochet (SC) into the 2nd chain from the hook. If you dont know how to do SC, just watch the tutorial #1, link is here  

R2: Slip stitch to join, chain 1, do 1 SC into the same space
       How to make slip stitch is on Tutorial #3
 Do 1 SC into each stitch of the round, 40 SCs for me

R3: Slip stitch to join, chain 1, do 1 SC into the same space
  Do 1 SC into each stitch of the round, 40 SCs for me

Keep doing this tip till you get the heigh you want, then we change color

[The white part]

Change color:
Insert your hook into any space you want, wrap the white yarn, yarn over, put through, chain 1 to secure.
We make SPECIAL single crochet now:
- Choose any space you want of the columm, do SC
- Make frost as well as you can, just make sure you have enough SCs like last rounds
- For me I do 40 speacial single crochet on this round
We take the left yarns along the SCs to hide them, then cut
After the frostie round, we keep doing SC till your phone case can cover your phone.
For me, I do 3 more SC rounds

We done part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment